Have you ever used a pressure cooker to prepare Mac and cheese? The recipe is extremely simple, and the food is both visually stunning; and taste wise delicious. Children and adults, both, are macaroni and cheese lovers! It is so wonderful and mouth-watering!
Cooking mac & cheese in a pressure cooker speeds up the process and ensures that the dish is properly cooked.
Tips to Make Mac and Cheese in Pressure Cooker
- Because this dish takes more space than others, always use a large belly shaped pressure cooker to properly stir the ingredients.
- Try to use hot sauce with the recipe while serving.
- Immediately release the pasta after pressure cooking to maintain its flavor
- An aluminium cooker gets hot and stays hot for a while, so you need to lower the heat once the cooker gets hot. Vinod Cookware manufactures stainless steel cookers with a sandwich bottom or SAS base (Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel) which can be very effective in heat distribution. Under brand name of Kraft, they also manufacture aluminium pressure cookers.
- Yellow mustard
- Hot pepper sauce
- Table salt
- Boiled milk
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded Parmigiano cheese
- Any other ingredients as per your choice
Instructions For Preparing Mac and Cheese in Pressure Cooker
- To begin, fill the pressure cooker halfway with water and add the pasta. For around 4 minutes, keep the pressure cooker on medium heat.
- You can also use an induction pressure cooker or a stovetop pressure cooker to complete the procedure. When the 4 minutes are up, remove the lid from the pressure cooker and release the pressure.
- Now combine the macaroni pasta, boiled milk, and shredded cheese to complete the dish.
- Stir it continuously until the pasta is completely coated.
- Reduce the heat and add some butter to the recipe at this point. Set aside a small amount of butter for garnishing.
- Now you must check the pasta. You can complete the cooking process of the dish once you observe that the pasta has become tender and that all of the ingredients you used have blended well.
- Always stir the recipe intermittently.
- It’s time to put the finishing touches on your dish. To finish the dish, sprinkle it with breadcrumbs and butter.
- To increase the dish’s flavor and nutritional content, you can add vegetables like tomato, peppers, onions too if you like during the cooking process.
So, hopefully, you will try this delicious recipe at your home as well. Using a pressure cooker to prepare this recipe is a great way to make it go faster while also ensuring that it is perfectly cooked. Besides, a pressure cooker may also be used to make a variety of other dishes, saving you time and maintaining your health. Pressure cookers are very reliable and durable for your kitchen. You can purchase a pressure cooker from Vinod cookware if you don’t already have one. Vinod Cookware offers a large selection of pressure cookers. It is a great option if you’re looking for a stick resistant cooker. Visit Vinodcookware.com for selecting a perfect and affordable pressure cooker of your choice. Get your hands on it!